ThingTech Product Features
Know where your fleet, assets & mobile workforces are... AND what they’re doing in real time
Visualize your fleet in real-time and gain immediate insight into fleet location, breadcrumb trails, and statuses like speeding, idling, geofence violations and more.
You can also view historical locations and alarms for exoneration and service confirmation.
- Mix and Match Any GPS or mobile device
- View all active alarms and events
- Easily find any asset
- Group, sort, filter real time data
Set alarm rules & custom thresholds to match your unique requirements
Use ThingTech’s Alarm Rules Engine to define unique speed, idle, geofence, diagnostic trouble codes, utilization, status, condition, and asset behavior thresholds and alerts so we only inform you about data you care about.
Alarm rules can be defined and assigned to flexibly by user, role, group, or department. This provides support for an enterprise asset tracking and telematics solution where asset monitoring goals and requirements may vary.
ThingTech's Geofences transform location data... into location "intelligence"
Easily create and assign geofences to your important locations, accounts, and customers. Notify your customers when assets enter / exit certain locations.
Roll up alarms and utilization by geofence to get a full picture of activity.
Go deeper with geospatial alarms that allow users to define alarms when specific actions take place within geofences like speeding, long stops, and aggregating utilization.
- Auto-Geofence Assignment
- Analyze geofence activity
- Alert customers and users of entry / exit of workforce or assets
- Validate and verify sales visits and service deliverie
Reduce downtime and failures by 80%
ThingTech captures engine, machine, and sensor diagnostic data in real time to predict potential failures and asset downtime. Data is captured, processed, and analyzed by our alarm rule and predictive engines to generate actions which “predict and prevent” costly failures.
- Capture OBDII or CAN diagnostic data from your fleet
- Capture telematics data from your heavy equipment and non-powered assets
- Easily map and view Diagnostics Alarms
- Define diagnostic alarm rules, conditions and thresholds
- Instantly receive push notifications to your ThingTech Mobile app on critical issues
Go back in time, anytime
ThingTech Playback Editor allows our customers to review any historical route, location, alarm, or event.
Simply select the dates and time ranges and select play. Select a single asset, multiple assets, or all your assets to replay all routes, locations, and events for the period. Stop, start, fast forward, rewind, and pause as needed.
Utilize Google Street View to accurately identify and audit locations.