We offer a fantastic growth opportunity with an agile organization on the path to greatness, but additionally we have an awesome office in the heart of Atlanta, a great culture, benefits, and the opportunity to have a big impact on our business and your career. We hope you can help us continue our fast growth and build an industry-leading technology platform in a very exciting market!
Description: ThingTech is hiring for the position of Lead Software Developer for our Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) product category. The product is built and deployed on the Force.com platform. The position reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer and will also coordinate with multiple other departments in the company including Product Management, Customer Success, and Marketing. The successful candidate should have experience developing custom applications on the Salesforce platform using Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Components.
- Support product development initiatives on the company’s Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) managed package product
- Support Customer Success department with bug fix and feature enhancements using Salesforce Platform development tools – i.e. Declarative, Apex, Triggers, Visualforce, and Lightning components.
- Coordinate with Product Management to support Product Roadmap modifications, enhancements and Product Documentation.
- Candidate should have working experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for applications on the Salesforce.com Platform
- Must have at least 3-5 Years of SFDC development experience
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC Platform
- Should have hands on development experience with Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers, and Lightning Components.
- Should have thorough understanding of platform configuration options.
- One or more Salesforce certifications demonstrating current knowledge as a developer
- General knowledge of the capabilities and constraints of Managed Packages and the OEM / ISV app development process.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Success Associate
Description: The Customer Success Associate works in a high performance, customer-focused team environment and is responsible for a number of customer-oriented tasks. These responsibilities include: responding to customer requests, customer inquiries, coordinating service requests, determining the most effective resolution to customer issues and maintaining customer accounts.
The successful candidate is a self-starter with high potential and desire to expand responsibility and take on more senior roles within the ThingTech Customer Success team.
- Provide technical and customer support
- Consult with customers to understand their business challenges and objectives
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value.
- Proactively manage each customer's business needs and environments - actively seek opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell and generate referrals.
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment through onboarding and implementation of our products and services
- Ability to translate customer business and technical requirements into workable solutions and overall business value
- Identify and close opportunities to increase customer’s usage, value and revenue
- Partner with internal teams to ensure client’s needs and resolution with escalated issues are being met
- Gather customer product and service feedback and communicate internally to initiate change or enhancement of ThingTech products.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to quickly grasp and explain technological and business concepts
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills.
- Driven individual who takes pride in building and growing customer relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work in challenging ‘start-up’ environments and comfortable with rapidly changing strategic and operational direction
- Experience with salesforce.com
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous work interacting with customers